We at Redington Limited respect and value the trust you have placed in us in handling your personal information carefully and sensibly and we recognize the importance of secure transactions and information privacy.
Data We Collect
Personal data comprises all the details that Redington collects and processes directly or indirectly about you as an individual, for instance information about your identity and contact details (such as name, email-ID, contact number, address), including information received from third parties and information collected through use of Redington websites, cookies or other similar tools and services.
Usage Data is collected automatically while using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your device’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Services by or through a mobile device, certain information is collected automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How we use data collected
- The Company may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: To manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Services that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, whenever necessary or reasonable for their implementation for which you specifically consent.
- To provide You with news: To provide You with news special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, to evaluate and improve our Service, products, marketing and your experience.
- We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- Retention of Your Personal Data
- The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
- Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency). Other legal requirements The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
- We take due care to protect Your data. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, data. The employees who are dealing with the data have been trained to protect the data from any illegal or unauthorized usage.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Locker (SSL) software, which encrypts the information and your inputs. SSL allows sensitive information such as Credit Card Numbers, UID’s and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of Your personal information.
- We take reasonable steps to help protect Your personal information in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your username and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- The information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for our advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by, separately or possible in the course of an ordering process: (I am accepting to receive newsletter from this website), you may revoke your consent at any time which future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe option given in the email footer.
In case you have any queries, concerns, or complaints with regard to privacy, please contact our Grievance Officer at the below-mentioned contact details and we will make our best effort to resolve it.
Name of the Grievance Officer: Mr. P. Sivakumar