Terms & Conditions
Redington Gulf FZE (together with its subsidiaries) (hereinafter referred to collectively/individually as “Seller”) is committed to conducting its operations in a professional and ethical manner. Therefore, all business partners, not restricted to resellers/customers, suppliers, service providers (hereinafter referred to as Business Partner) are expected to adhere to the highest standard of professional, moral and ethical conduct, respect all applicable laws and not engage in any form of unethical business practices. We expect all our Business Partners to conduct business in a manner that would not in any way compromise Redington’s values.
These Terms & Conditions are integral to any commercial transaction undertaken with Redington. Any variation to the Terms and Conditions with respect to commercial terms/arrangement (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties shall not be valid unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
To contact us telephone our customer service team at [NUMBER] or email [EMAIL ADDRESS].
Our contract with you
Our contract. These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the order by you and supply of goods by us to you (Contract). No other terms are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
Entire agreement. The Contract is the entire agreement between us in relation to its subject matter. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation or assurance or warranty that is not set out in the Contract.
Placing an order and its acceptance
Placing your order. Please follow the onscreen prompts to place an order. Each order is an offer by you to buy the goods specified in the order (Goods) subject to these Terms.
Correcting input errors. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please check the order carefully before confirming it. You are responsible for ensuring that your order [and any specification submitted by you] is complete and accurate.
Acknowledging receipt of your order. After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received it, but please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
Accepting your order.[Our acceptance of your order takes place when we send the email to you to accept it.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to supply you with the Goods for any reason, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
The images of the Goods on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Goods. The colour of your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
The packaging of your Goods may vary from that shown on images on our site.
Return and refund
You may cancel the Contract and receive a refund, if you notify us within _________ days of your receipt of [our email accepting your order OR the Dispatch Confirmation].
Delivery, transfer of risk and title
We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, which will be within ______________ days after the date [n which we email you to confirm our acceptance of your order.
Delivery may be undertaken by third party logistics company with whom the company has engaged with.
You own the Goods once we have received payment in full, including of all applicable delivery charges.
Price of goods and delivery charges
The prices of the Goods will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
Prices for our Goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
The price of Goods excludes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the KSA for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Goods in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
The price of the Goods does not include delivery charges.
How to pay
You can only pay for Goods using a debit card or credit card through the payment gateway provided in the portal. The payment gateway is provided by a third party financial institution and you shall accept the terms provided therein.
The Goods we sell to you come with a manufacturer's warranty. For details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the manufacturer's warranty provided with the Goods.
The Goods are intended for use only in the KSA. We do not warrant that the Goods comply with the laws, regulations or standards outside the KSA.
The warranty shall be provided by the manufacturer as per the applicable laws of KSA. We provide the Goods to you on “as is” basis received from the manufacturer.
In case of any non-conforming or defective Goods, the same shall be returned to us if :
- we are given a reasonable opportunity of examining the Goods; and
- we ask you to do so, you return the Goods to us at [your OR our] cost,
- we will, at our option replace the defective Goods, or refund the price of the defective Goods in full.
We will not be liable for breach of the warranty if:
- you make any further use of the Goods after giving notice to us;
- you alter or repair the Goods without our written consent;
- the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage or working conditions; or
- the Goods differ from their description or specification as a result of changes made to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
These Terms also apply to any repaired or replacement Goods supplied by us to you.
References to liability in this 3include every kind of liability arising under or in connection with the Contract including but not limited to liability in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise.
We will under no circumstances be liable to you for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- [loss of business opportunity;
- [loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill;
- any indirect or consequential loss.
Our total liability to you for all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract will in no circumstances exceed the value of the Goods ordered.
Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representations, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Goods. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Goods are suitable for your purposes.
Compliance with Export Controls and Sanctions
Export Controls regulate the shipment or transfer, by whatever means, of controlled items, software, technology, or services out of U.S. (termed an “Export”).
Anti-Corruption Laws” means the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, the U.K. Bribery Act 2010 and all other laws, rules, and regulations of any jurisdiction applicable concerning or relating to bribery, money laundering or corruption.
Restricted Party means the consolidated list of prohibited or restricted individuals, companies, and entities listed by the Departments of Commerce, State and the Treasury.
Restricted Country means countries which are restricted for export of certain products by using the blocking of assets and trade restrictions to accomplish foreign policy and national security goals. For a list of current sanctioned countries go to
You acknowledge and understand that Seller and/or any of its affiliated or subsidiary companies may provide you with products, including hardware, software and/or technology that may be subject to United States and other government export control regulations and restrictions.
Accordingly, you hereby agree:
- That you will not transfer, export, or re-export, directly or indirectly, any Products acquired from Seller to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and/or Syria, Crimea region or any nationals thereof, or to any other country subject to restriction under applicable laws and regulations, and that we are not located in, under control of, or a national or resident of any such country; if you are engaged in shipping Seller supplied products to such locations, you acknowledge that you could be subject to and responsible for U.S /EU export licensing requirements;
- That you will not use the Products in any activity related to the development, production, use or maintenance of ‘Weapons of Mass Destruction,” including without limitation, uses related to nuclear, missile and/or chemical/biological development and that you will not transfer, export, or re-export, directly or indirectly to any party engaged in any such activity; if you are engaged in such activities, you acknowledge that you could be subject to and responsible for U.S /EU licensing requirements;
- That you will not transfer, export, or re-export directly or indirectly to any party listed any prohibited from receiving Products by U.S. Government or prohibited by applicable law and that you are not on, or under control of anybody on, any such list;
- That you will comply with all applicable regulations and restrictions whenever you transfer, export, or re-export Products obtained from Seller;
- That you shall comply with all applicable anti-corruption and bribery laws of the country in which you operate including the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and UK Bribery Act. These regulations advocates for Zero tolerance on a form involving bribery and corruption either directly or indirectly and prohibit to offer or receiving gifts in any way involved in influencing the decision of the receiver or trying to seek business advantage.
- That you shall intimate/notify us in case of any non-compliance or breach of these representations. In case of any such breach, Redington shall have the right to terminate any transactions or engagement on an immediate basis without any liability.
- That you shall comply with the applicable privacy laws of the country in which you operate.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, shortages or with respect to any Internal Trade Controls. The seller shall have the right to terminate the transaction on an immediate basis without any liability in case of such restrictions with respect to trade controls.
Any warranty for the products/goods distributed or sold by the Seller shall only be as per the Vendor’s (brand owners) policy.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, in no event shall Seller be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages, including but not limited to, loss of use, revenue or profit or in case of any trade control restrictions imposed even if Seller has knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Dubai Courts in case of the contracting entities being incorporated in UAE.
In all other cases, the jurisdiction shall be as per the competent jurisdiction of the country wherein Redington or its affiliates have their offices.
Variation. Any variation of the Contract only has effect if it is in writing and signed by you and us (or our respective authorised representatives).
Severance. Each paragraph of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them is unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Third party rights. The Contract is between you and us. No other person has any rights to enforce any of its terms.
All non-public, confidential, of Seller, including but not limited to specifications, samples, patterns, designs, plans, drawings, documents, data, business operations, customer lists, pricing, discounts or rebates, that Seller discloses to Buyer, whether disclosed orally or disclosed or and regardless of whether marked, designated, or otherwise identified as “confidential,” in connection with the Agreement is confidential, solely for the use of performing the Agreement, and may not be disclosed or copied unless authorized in advance by Seller in writing.
This does not apply to information that is: (a) in the public domain; (b) known to Buyer at the time of disclosure; or (c) rightfully obtained by Seller on a non-confidential basis from a third party.
These terms & conditions are binding on all Business Partners for all transaction. Redington reserves its right to amend the said terms and conditions at its discretion and the partners are requested to refer to the updated terms and conditions as available on www.redingtongroup.com/mea.